QEEG Brain Map
Get a personalized understanding of your brain.
A QEEG (Quantitative Electroencephalogram) is a non-invasive brain mapping technology that measures your brain’s electrical activity in the form of brain wave patterns.
Brain waves are the rhythmic electrical impulses generated when the millions and millions of neurons inside your head communicate with each other. Brain waves can reveal important information about your overall brain function, including stress levels, thought patterns, and emotions. A qEEG can reveal brain wave patterns that are associated with impulsivity, cognitive inflexibility, anxiety, and other symptoms.
This information can be used to create a personalized map of your brain function. The cost is $250 and requires two visits. One to conduct the map and a second to review the findings.
QEEG Brain Map can be used for:
- Individuals wishing to undergo neurofeedback.
- Tracking changes in brain function over time.
- Therapists looking for additional information to diagnosis and treat their clients.
- To understand the reasons you are experiencing certain symptoms.
- Develop personalized treatment plans for a variety of conditions, including anxiety, depression, ADHD, autism, and PTSD.